Lost in an Orange Sea Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - August 02, 2012 Momentarily distracted from the Rudbeckias, Denise stops to smell the roses. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Hoover BooAugust 2, 2012 at 8:51 PMlove those action shots!ReplyDeleteRepliesksAugust 4, 2012 at 7:20 PMCandid gardener shots are almost as good as puppy shots Hoover :-)DeleteRepliesReplyReplycocoAugust 3, 2012 at 12:09 AMwawwwww...wonderful !!!ReplyDeleteRepliesksAugust 4, 2012 at 7:19 PMMore where that came from !DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMark and GazAugust 3, 2012 at 12:45 AMIntense colour, fabulous!!ReplyDeleteRepliesksAugust 4, 2012 at 7:19 PMColor looks mighty fine in the Pacific Northwest..I think this is our most Brit-like climate.DeleteRepliesReplyReplySueAugust 3, 2012 at 4:31 AMOn her way to Hydrangea heaven.ReplyDeleteRepliesksAugust 4, 2012 at 7:18 PMJust around the bend !DeleteRepliesReplyReplyDeanne FortnamAugust 3, 2012 at 8:17 AMHow wonderful! I sometimes wish I had the room to make a swath of color like that. Great pic KathyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownAugust 4, 2012 at 2:39 PMGreat captures and great summary of their vision and intimate creative space.... Drool.... Cindy H.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDeniseAugust 4, 2012 at 5:58 PMBusted! Having no more roses at home to sniff, I will always pause for rose scent when the opportunity arises.ReplyDeleteRepliesksAugust 4, 2012 at 7:17 PMI just couldn't resist .DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
love those action shots!
ReplyDeleteCandid gardener shots are almost as good as puppy shots Hoover :-)
Deletewawwwww...wonderful !!!
ReplyDeleteMore where that came from !
DeleteIntense colour, fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteColor looks mighty fine in the Pacific Northwest..I think this is our most Brit-like climate.
DeleteOn her way to Hydrangea heaven.
ReplyDeleteJust around the bend !
DeleteHow wonderful! I sometimes wish I had the room to make a swath of color like that. Great pic Kathy
ReplyDeleteGreat captures and great summary of their vision and intimate creative space.... Drool.... Cindy H.
ReplyDeleteBusted! Having no more roses at home to sniff, I will always pause for rose scent when the opportunity arises.
ReplyDeleteI just couldn't resist .
Delete