Wednesday Vignette-Fog Lifting Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - August 03, 2016 On the Big River estuary, Mendocino California. Visit Anna at Flutter and Hum for more Wednesday vignettes ! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousAugust 3, 2016 at 6:51 PMAh, what a lovely shot! It must have been difficult to leave such a beautiful place. Vacations are hardly ever long enough.... We are soon headed to rocky beaches too. I can't wait...!ReplyDeleteRepliesksAugust 5, 2016 at 7:34 PMAnother coastal trip awaits in October ..I can focus forward on that.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyKris PetersonAugust 3, 2016 at 9:01 PMGorgeous scenery, Kathy! I love to see those breaks between sun and fog - they have an ethereal quality.ReplyDeleteRepliesksAugust 5, 2016 at 7:44 PMYou never know what kind of goofy weather you might encounter on the north coast in summer. I always pack a set of winter clothes. DeleteRepliesReplyReplydanger gardenAugust 3, 2016 at 9:43 PMYou know...I just now realized I've always thought of Mendocino and Montecito as the same place. That was stupid!ReplyDeleteRepliesksAugust 5, 2016 at 7:49 PMYou are only a few hundred miles off Loree ! And about 20 degrees in average high temp. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyCasa MariposaAugust 5, 2016 at 2:50 PMBeautiful! I'm a CA native and this area is one of my favorites. :o)ReplyDeleteRepliesksAugust 5, 2016 at 7:52 PMIt's great to be a California Girl, and that is a permanent condition no matter where you may roam.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyksAugust 5, 2016 at 7:50 PMIf you guys ever visit Northern California , a visit to this area of our coastline is a must. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Ah, what a lovely shot! It must have been difficult to leave such a beautiful place. Vacations are hardly ever long enough.... We are soon headed to rocky beaches too. I can't wait...!
ReplyDeleteAnother coastal trip awaits in October ..I can focus forward on that.
DeleteGorgeous scenery, Kathy! I love to see those breaks between sun and fog - they have an ethereal quality.
ReplyDeleteYou never know what kind of goofy weather you might encounter on the north coast in summer. I always pack a set of winter clothes.
DeleteYou know...I just now realized I've always thought of Mendocino and Montecito as the same place. That was stupid!
ReplyDeleteYou are only a few hundred miles off Loree ! And about 20 degrees in average high temp.
DeleteBeautiful! I'm a CA native and this area is one of my favorites. :o)
ReplyDeleteIt's great to be a California Girl, and that is a permanent condition no matter where you may roam.
DeleteIf you guys ever visit Northern California , a visit to this area of our coastline is a must.
ReplyDelete