Cotton Arbo-Retum

 House bound over a rainy weekend , I tread into the garden virtually. The photo files from last summers excursions are in need of dispassionate purging, and organization is as sloppy as the junk drawer. We all have a junk drawer, right ? 
  In mid August, I visited new England , adding some fun time to the tail end of a chaotic business trip.The last stop was a drop-in at Cotton Arbo-Retum, a private garden in Winchester Massachusetts  that is open to visitors all day,  every day,  year round.

 The rain started  after only a few minutes in the garden, and protective of my camera I rushed through , snapping several ill-composed images. Waving away mosquitoes in this densely planted garden, I pondered  the generosity of the proprietors , who welcome  visitors without question.













 Street side entrance: Please come in. Don't mind if  I do--maybe it won't be raining next time..


Comments

  1. W tym ogrodzie jest bardzo zielono, jest bardzo wile kwiatów i sporo ozdób. Jest tam niesamowicie. Śliczny. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Focal Point !

Coastal Maine Botanical..The Childrens Garden

Arty Garden