Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BloomDay February

I'm a Bloomday Sophomore -two more and I graduate. I'll be happy with a 3.0 .


 What did I look at in February before I grew Hellebores ? 









I love Pansies. I think it's the fragrance.-or maybe the faces ? . These ruffle-y numbers are new for me this year-naturally I lost the tag and have no clue what they are named. WTH.





Clematis Armandii is unfolding.



I could post a photo of Borage every month . I always have one- they seem oblivious to the hazzards of winter.


7 comments:

  1. Happy Bloom Day. Lots to see at your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blooms for today....I love the ruffled pansies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous, intense colors. Your borage reminds me of a borage I grew long ago, B. laxiflora, a prostrate kind. I need borage back in my garden. Happy bloom day, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all beautiful! I think you belong at the head of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! Your armandii and borage are ahead of mine...it must be just a bit cooler here. Happy Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great photos here. Thanks for sharing.

    Cher
    Goldenray Yorkies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. I love that first hellebore.

    ReplyDelete